Retro and Vintage Weddings

XP: Our Wedding Album

Reposting from the Las Vegas board where I'm most active, but thought perhaps maybe some of ya'll on this board might be interested as well.  I didn't find this board until right before our wedding, and mostly lurked since I had little to contribute!  However I've stalked a few planning bios you fine ladies have posted and man am I psyched to see pictures aftewards!  Especially romamor's!

Although our wedding was in September we didn't get our pictures back until February and from there it took me awhile to get it all together as a Mother's Day gift for both sets of moms. :)

http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/wedding/our-wedding-memories-7480736

Re: XP: Our Wedding Album

• Awww, thanks mizutamababy!! This album you posted was AWESOME!!! Can I just say, I loved the details!!! You make me wish I would have planned a wedding in Vegas myself!! Thank you for sharing! 
  • rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Love it! It looks like you had a blast & the way you told the story through the pictures.
  • Thanks guys!  @romamor I'm sure your wedding will be so epic it will blow any previous thoughts about wanting to do it in Vegas out of the water! @rlavach I love your siggy pic; makes me smile every time I see it cause ya'll just look so darn happy.  I'm glad you could see that!  I was sorta my intention...  My fave one in the storyline is my friend dolled up looking at her watch like it's time to get this show on the road. :)
  • love love love the one in front of the Vegas sign!
    Bride To Be AND Wedding Photographer I live and breathe weddings! Firefly Photography by Cassie Tate www.wix.com/fireflypix/cassie-tate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards