Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

Ring Bearers

So, i have seen in some weddings they have the ring bearers holding a sign that says, "here comes the bride." We have two ringbearers, and they are four. I really dont want to have to buy two pillows because they aren't cheap. SO, I am thinking of having them carrying the sign.

Thoughts, Comments, Concerns?

Thank you!

Re: Ring Bearers

• Options
    I saw a cute sign once that said "Here Comes Your  Bride"

I thought that was super cute!  :)

• Options
    I saw one that said "Uncle Chris...here comes your girl!" 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Ring Bearers:[QUOTE]I saw one that said quot;Uncle Chris...here comes your girl!quot;nbsp; Posted by RKPugs[/QUOTE]

CUTE!!! I'm just having our ring bearer walk down the aisle with our flower girl. No pillow no basket. Flower girl, our daughter, will be carrying a mini version of my bouquet. Plain and simple for us. I have seen a bunch of cute pics of little boys holding signs , so cute. Definately a must have pic for your wedding album. DO IT!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_customs-traditions_ring-bearers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:36Discussion:c5f7312f-9be8-43d2-8358-d3cd67e23af2Post:81a7648f-8910-4e6a-86e1-1e02006f5a9c">Re: Ring Bearers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw one that said "Uncle Chris...here comes your girl!" 
    Posted by RKPugs[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh, I like that one better ;)

• Options
    I just saw one that says, "this your last chance to run"

not romantic at all but HILARIOUS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_customs-traditions_ring-bearers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:36Discussion:c5f7312f-9be8-43d2-8358-d3cd67e23af2Post:2cea1b94-4883-4c49-a7bd-bd8aa624d3dd">Ring Bearers</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, i have seen in some weddings they have the ring bearers holding a sign that says, "here comes the bride." We have two ringbearers, and they are four. I really dont want to have to buy two pillows because they aren't cheap. SO, I am thinking of having them carrying the sign. Thoughts, Comments, Concerns? Thank you!
    Posted by kreskino[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>that is what I plan on doing i bought the sign and added some rhinestones to bling it up. There will be one on each side. Since they will be doing the exact same thing there should be no fighting about who will walk first</div><div>

</div>
  • Options
    Any pictures of these signs that you all have seen??  I'd never thought about this but think it is super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards