Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Willowbend Country Club

Has anyone had their reception recently at willowbend, just heard Randy left.  My wedding is in August so i'm hoping everything is fine there.

Re: Willowbend Country Club

• Options
    CaitMcD24CaitMcD24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am having my wedding there in October and I was really concerned when I wasn't hearing back from Randy..and then found out he was gone. You should contact Ann Marcotte, she is really sweet. Here is her email - amarcotte@wdc-capecod.com I spoke with her recently about going in next weekend for our tasting so I am hoping that everything will work out!! Let me know if you can't get ahold of her and I will get you her direct line.
  • Options
    MrsT2008MrsT2008 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married there almost 2 years ago and Ann was the one who actually coordinated our wedding - she did a wonderful job!  Definitely email her - she'll answer any questions/concerns you have

• Options
    CaitMcD24CaitMcD24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Mrs T! Do you have any thoughts/recommendations for what you liked or disliked about Willowbend?
  • Options
    erocks22erocks22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend got married there 2 years ago and it was a beautiful venue and everything seemed to be done professionally (I was the MOH).  Only gripes were that the manager (I guess Randy) didn't have any food or cocktails waiting for the wedding party when we arrived for pictures, after the mother of the bride specifically requested it and we were absolutely starving, and I thought the staff could have been more attentive to the bride.  I asked for a private area where I could bustle the brides dress (considering I was going to be sticking my head under her dress, i didn't want an audience) and they asked me to go outside after looking at me like I had asked for a million dollars...no bridal room?  It rained on her wedding day so we didn't get to enjoy the patio of the grounds, but it was very beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards