Texas-Austin

Central Market Florist

I'm seeing mixed reviews...anyone use Donna @ 38th & Lamar recently and have success?

Re: Central Market Florist

• a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used her for my wedding a couple of weeks ago and had a GREAT experience. The price coiuldn't be beat, the flowers were well done and better than I had expected. I have recommended Donna to lots of friends getting married.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i also used donna for my wedding back in october and i could not have been happier.  her prices were super competitive and the flowers were beautiful.
    she does not use email (which some people find inconvenient) - only phone and fax, so keep that in mind. 
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Donna for my wedding in May 2006.  Her prices beat the competition by $600 - 900.  The flowers were of excellent quality.  Actually, she provided a large vase full of 2 dozen red roses that wasn't in the other florists' quotes. 

I've actually never heard anything bad about her or Central Market Florist. 
  • edited December 2011
    She did my flowers for my wedding in Dec. '09, and I can't say enough good things.  SUPER-affordable, beautiful flowers, and she's by far the nicest of my vendors.  Love her!  And ditto pp - I've never heard anthing even remotely negative about her, and I work in the business.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • edited December 2011
    I used her for the flowers at my March 19th wedding and they were fabulous.  Her prices were so good it kept me from DIYing them!  She is super sweet, patient, and so helpful if you're not sure what you want to do.  Everything arrived on time as promised, and the orchids from my centerpieces are still in vases at my house!  I was so glad I chose Donna.
  • edited December 2011
    I have Central Market booked for my flowers.  I wasn't even sure I wanted to spend money on flowers but I was so surprised to be able to get such a reasonable deal.  I don't know how it will all turn out- but Donna seems great so far.

Lauren
  • edited December 2011
    She did my wedding flowers in March and they were perfect.  She was over $1,000 cheaper then my quotes from other florists.  I asked her to put peonies in my bouquet if she could get them and she went above and beyond and put them in all my bridesmaid's bouquets and centerpeices...no extra charge!!  I would 100% recommend her.  Just make sure you have someone to set them up because they deliver them but they don't set them up.
  • blotter33blotter33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She did my wedding 1 wk ago.  Flowers were perfect including boquets and centerpieces.  I have nothing but good things to say.  She can be hard to get ahold of but always returns messages promptly.  Her prices are ridculously good without sacrificing quality. Definitely go with her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards