Rhode Island
Options

pro photos are in!

Our professional photos just came back.There are a selection of photos on Casey's blog
www.hellolovephoto.com   we are the first entry you see (Jen and TJ)
If you want to see them all (all 650 of them!) email me at jcorvese at gmail dot com and i will send them to you-- there are lots ofphotos of the set up of the towers/etc for people interested.

enjoy!

Re: pro photos are in!

• Options
    Beautiful! :)
  • Options
    They look gorgeous!  Congratulations!!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Your photos are amazing :). You and your girls looked so pretty. I love the snazzy feel you gave The Towers, which is why I love that space so much. It looks awesome on the more formal side and just as great more casual like we did.

Love the dog charm and cuff links and love your ceremony flowers!! It looks like you had a beautiful day!!!
  • Options
    beautiful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    thakns everyoneOcean St. You are right-- that is why i love the Towers too. It's such a blank slate that looks beautiful decorated so many different ways!

The cufflinks were my gift to my DH...obvi we have a daschund :) and the purple ribbon mine is attached to was from my grandmothers bouquet.
  • Options
    Lovely!! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards