Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Executive Caterers at Landerhaven??

So, the fiance and I have (dreamily) determined that the Rock Hall is where we want to be for the venue.  They are uber-expensive, but we'll make it work. As if they weren't expensive enough, their EXCLUSIVE caterer is Executive Caterers at Landerhaven, who are also uber-expensive.  Fine, but can anyone tell me if they are any good? They have quite the menu and obviously the Rock Hall's business, but from a third party's perspective: What are your opinions on Executive Caterers at Landerhaven?   

Thanks brides!
May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary

Re: Executive Caterers at Landerhaven??

• Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at Landerhaven so obviously used their catering and we thought the food was really good. Definitely worth the price and they are willing to work with you so you don't have to pick the most expensive options on everything. The staff was great and everything went 100% smoothly day-of when it came to serving food, bar service, appetizers, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just went to a wedding at Landerhaven this past summer and the food was wonderful! Everyone loved it! I recomend the cheesey potatoes that they have! It is shaped like a wedge (like a piece of cake). My fiance LOVED that! Their vegetarian ravioli was delicious too!

Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've attended a couple of business functions at Landerhaven and found the food to be quite good -- both events were cocktail style with apps and drinks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went to prom at Landerhaven and a few weddings.  I feel like most of their menus are great, the pasta wasn't the best, but everything else was amazing.  I think it was the red sauce I didn't care for, but aside from that wonderful.

I also really liked their dessert table :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards