Michigan-Detroit

It's Friday...

Friday, Friday!  What plans do you have for the weekend?  Anyone going to the autoshow?  Wedding plans?  Staying inside because it's freeeezing outside?

Re: It's Friday...

• does anyone else feel like this week was about 4902849032 days long, because i sure do. monday is my birthday so we are going to rochester beer co. for dinner and to talk about having our rehearsal lunch there and then fi is taking me shopping for my bday :) maybe even start to register this weekend. i would love to go the auto show, but i went 2 years ago and it sucked so i am a little iffy to go again.
  • Happy birthday Lesley!!! Yes this week was the longest! Tonight, FI and I have date night, going to dinner and a comedy club. Tomorrow I have my boudoir photo shoot... Yay!! Then working on invites, then we are going out with some friends. Sunday, more wedding stuff and relaxing.... 99 days!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Brandy -- Congrats on double digits! TIME WILL FLY!!

DH and I have date night tonight because he's had to work late Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Tomorrow we're being productive all day then going on a double date. And Sunday I'm going to church with a friend while DH is at work, then I'm doing schoolwork and working out until DH gets home and we're going to his mom's for dinner.
  • I wish I was staying in this weekend!!!

Tonight I am going to a Stella and Dot party...I've never seen their jewelry before so I'm excited

Tomorrow: Going to my alteration appointment in the AM, Spray Tan after that, picking up some last minute thank you gifts for my shower hosts, and going to the plymouth ice festival with some friends.

Sunday: My bridal shower!!!! :) 
  • My week has been ruined by kidney stones. Has destroyed all my plans.
    Tomorrow I have to suck it up and go to do a Maternity Session with a client, and get my nails done. (they look horrific, cannot wait any longer) if i feel up to it, H and I are going on a double date to Dave and Busters....

Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Today: work and then hopefully going to the plymouth ice show. That is if i can make it longer then 5 minutes outside without wanting to die.

Tomorrow: relaxing during the day! then going to the red wings game at night

Sunday: absolutely nothing. I cant wait. Because I also agree, this week has crawled by.
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Today: working but getting off early because of the snow storm coming through.  After I get home I plan on changing into pjs and applying for jobs while drinking hot chocolate.

Tomorrow: Grocery shopping and whatever.  My FI wanted to go bowling with some people but IDK if that will happen now with the snow.

Sunday: Go to work and do stuff that will make up for the missed time today.  I'm leaving at 12:30.  Beyond that, relaxing, sleeping in, and who knows.

I went to the auto show last weekend.  I wasn't impressed with Ford's new stuff but I really liked the Dodge Dart and the Tesla electric car; those were my top favs.  Lots of GPSs in cars as well as now gmail.
  • Tonight we're going out for a friend's birthday - little iffy on this because the girl is still in college and plans to hit up 4 different bars (sorta feel like my "bar hopping" days are over, I'd much rather just go to one or two places)

Saturday I have a baby shower I'm going to in Lansing, then we have dinner/game plans with some friends.

Sunday is my blissful much needed day of rest. I am hoping to go to a used book store to get some DIY supplies and maybe start on some projects, but all at my own leisurely pace :)
  • thanks brandy :)
    you have to post pics of your inviations when done i think im going to DIY them too!
  • Tonight I'm doing my taxes. Wooooo.
    Tomorrow I finally get to sleep in, lounge around most of the day, and then a bunch of friends are getting together to hang out in the evening.
    Sunday will probably be filled with a whole lot of nothing since this week has been extremely stressful.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did the auto show last weekend...Wasnt all that impressed.

Tonight Im joining Planet fitness...so Im gonna work out and then come home and clean. Tommorow FI and I are gonna go check out a limo company, buy stamps for our invites (since the rates go up this weekend) and buy the rest of the stuff for our centerpieces. Then we are going down to hockey town cafe to watch the wings game. Sunday...no plans and I hope to keep it like that..lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_its-friday-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:2ad84975-533b-45e9-ac55-94ba5b539e25Post:603d1462-345d-4b5c-b38a-8173c4094fe3">Re: It's Friday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks brandy :) you have to post pics of your inviations when done i think im going to DIY them too!
    Posted by lesley909[/QUOTE]

They are some. I'll try and post tonight. I just need to address them all!
  • Oops, I mean "done"
  • My weekend plans are now up in the air.  Woke up to my back being out.  Ugh.  In so much pain today.  :(  We were supposed to run some errands today.  Saturday hanging with friends.  And Sunday was to build centerpieces and do some other wedding stuff.  But now I may spend the weekend on the couch.  Ugh.
  • Tonight we are probably meeting up with another couple, for months we have been trying to plan a get-together but kept having to postpone. If they cancel I'm hoping we hit up Plymouth for the Ice Fest. Saturday FI is fixing my car because the brakes are horrible and my ABS is constantly on. It's weird. Sunday we are doing absolutely nothing. 

I have to write a paper and do a bunch of homework also. (boo.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight we are celebrating my grandma's birthday, so I am excited to see my family.

Tomorrow I am cleaning out my room. We are going to paint it and get new furniture for my sister because hopefully soon I will be moving out. I am also going to try and start on my brooch bouquet.

Sunday my FI and I are going to the autoshow. I am excited to be able to spend time with him.
  • I'm getting my hair done tonight (roots galore!)
    tomorrow I'm going to see American Idiot at the Opera House
    Sunday I'm going for a massage in the morning.

I think it's time I start tanning again too- a mani/pedi and brow wax might be in store too! Sometimes you just need one of those girly weekends to feel good!
  • Tonight: I have a sushi date with my girlfriend. Then coming home and relaxing.

Tomorrow: Not much planned. I am planning on going out to The Christmas Tree SHop and see if they have the frames I want. 

Sunday: I am celebrating Christmas, again. This is because I have sch a large family it takes us forever to get through it all. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure what will happen this weekend but I do know Sunday is my one year anniversary since I started dating Dan!
  • Pretty lame weekend.

If is freezing, and living a mile and a half from Lake Michigan, we have A LOT of snow.  I was thinking about driving to GR to hang out with my bff and talk about her wedding plans, but I don't want to make the drive in this weather.

Today I am sitting around drinking wine, messing around online and playing video games...it feels great to just veg.

Tomorrow: Gym, cleaning the house, planning our grocery trip for Sunday. 

Sunday: Gym, church, grocery shopping, and dinner with DH's family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards