Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

MAKE UP QUESTION -

I've done my make up trial......LOVED it !!  however...i need some help with lipstick.  the make up artist that i chose uses 100 % MAC products.   the lipstick however did not stay on .   so i need a brand name lipstick, or gloss or stain that STAYS ON !    oh, and does not bleed.   and please dont tell me that liner prevents that because it didnt.. :(

thanks - also if you have a Mascara recomendation that would be appreciated too!

Re: MAKE UP QUESTION -

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to use MAC make up but found out pretty quickly I'm allergic to it....in my search for new makeup that didn't cause serious itchiness, I stumbled upon Bobbi Brown (around the same price point).  They have a mascara that is technically not waterpoof, but it only comes off with warm soapy water (and you have to really try).  You can swim with this stuff on and it won't come off.  It's called "Perfectly Defined Mascara" - the best thing I have ever found!

My MOH used the Cover Girl Lash Blast (In the orange tube - the one with Drew Barrymore in the commercials) and that stayed on really well too...

I found the Bobbi Brown to be less clumpy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards