Chit Chat

Forget it

I'm sorry I asked.
**My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image

Re: Forget it

• This is still spam, even if you're a real live person doing the spamming.  Reported.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • And so it begins.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I like Danielle and Chad.  They look cute, and they aren't here trying to cheat.
  • I voted for you, thank you for voting for me too! 
  • Spam is still spam.  It says so in the rules I think.  Reported.
  • Ok, so instead of anonymity, I have a face to go with the spam ... reported.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • As a very new knottie, can someone direct me to these rules some keep referring to. Before I start posting, I want make sure there aren't any issues I need to be aware of.

Thanks

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Superstar, on the lefthand side under community links, there is a section labeled "Rules".
  • Can someone explain what this post means? Why was this post reported? I see these things all the time. So confused..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_simple-request-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a83628c8-f889-468d-9ac6-fd4a8175e99dPost:1c19fa79-1811-4895-964f-3112b0d0f153">Re: Forget it</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can someone explain what this post means? Why was this post reported? I see these things all the time. So confused..
    Posted by lilcassers[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it, the OP was probably trying to solicit votes for a contest, which is against the rules. After others responding, she changed her original post, which is why it is confusing to read.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards