Second Weddings

Re: pretty dress

• I love this dress!!!
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    That so could've been my wedding dress had it be around last year!!  Beautiful Donna!!
    Thank you for sharing.

Edited for typos... oops
  • It was one of the 57 beautiful dresses posted on MSN yesterday.  AFter the royal wedding, I think a lot of people were predicting that sleeves would be back.  This was one of the only dresses wih real sleeves.  It wasn't one of the dresses that was priced at "call for pricing" i.e. if you have to ask you can't afford it; but it wasn't one of the dresses priced at <$1000.  I think it was about $5K.  Hopefully someone will knock it off soon.  ~Donna
  • Maybe I'll convince DH that we need a re-do.  Because, ummm....hmmmm....let's see, I've lost some weight....hmmm, ummmm....we got locked out of our rehearsal, so we never had THAT experience......hmmm...oh, yeah, we didn't have all of my 90 bajillion family there....ummm, the DJ played a song I didn't like.....ummm it was hot out in July....we haven't spent that kind of money in a while....mmmmm...I'm sure there are other VERY IMPORTANT reasons to renew our vows, and register, and invite people, and get this dress.  YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!!  (head toss and foot stomp!!!!!!!!111!!!)Tongue out
  • Don't forget Donna, to feel sorry for our husbands because we're bitter old hags. :)
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • You are too funny!!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards