Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair for a halter dress

I'm looking for hairstyles that will go with a halter dress. My dress also has beading and pearls along the neckline of the halter, which is the most detailed part of the dress. A friend of mine is a hair stylist and suggested my hair be higher on my head to draw more attention to the dress. I'm also wearing a veil and a tiarra. Any suggestions as to sites to look up? I am not looking for a "poof" like he suggested, since I don't usually sport that look. I like curls as well. Thanks in advance!

Re: Hair for a halter dress

• Options
    Just do an image search for "hairstyles for halter wedding dress".
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I too am wearing a halter dress with beading, a veil & tiara... I have searched photos all over the Internet - nothing exactly what i wanted... I'm having a destination wedding, so I decided to go with a side pony tail that is soft around my face, as opposed to being brushed back tight, then it will be loose curls for the pony tail and with my tiara & veil on the top/about middle of my head. I went to 2 different trial runs that funny enough - helped me decide what I didn't want. I ended up experimenting at home... Now I just have to be able to explain to it my destination hair dresser. ... :-) Sorry I don't have any links. After driving myself crazy looking at pictures online, it is kinda like looking at pictures of dresses.... You really can't tell if it works until you "try it on."
  • Options
    this is my problem too, i have a halter dress and a very small chest the top of my dress is very detailed but i have a long narrow face and longggg hair, my fiance wants me to wear my hair down but i feel like it will just make me look even longer in the face. i wear my hair down everyday but its getting sooo long that i want to cut it but he says he likes it!! grr i kno for one thing a couple inches are being chopped after this wedding!! and i might even get BANGS yikes thatd be adventerous for me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a halter dress and this is how I'm doing my hair.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards