Canada
Options

Toronto GTG?

Some of you expressed an interest in a Toronto GTG earlier. Sorry this took so long... I partially wanted to wait until the fall weddings were over (KeLau is the last one on Nov 17, I believe) but I partially also forgot.Anyway, are people still interested in this? I'd be happy to organize something. One idea I had is Richtree down at BCE Place; for one, it makes billing super easy. :)Possible dates? I'm pretty open the weekend of Nov 20/21/22, or Friday Nov 27. After that, December becomes pretty hectic. Or perhaps would you like to wait until the new year?
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Toronto GTG?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi RingPop,I love this idea, getting together and meeting other brides in the GTA.  Thank you so much for offering to organise this!!  I would love to meet some of the super nice ladies on this board!!For me, my work schedule is insane until the new year so in an ideal world, I would prefer a date after all the holidays are finished... however I will do my best to meet everyone whenever the GTG is planned.  If it happens in November or December, I'll try to be there!!Thanks again Ring Pop!!
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely down for a GTG.  I do love me some GTG action.The new year is probably best, November looks to be pretty hectic!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love in on this! I live in Kingston and am only in Toronto every now-and-then, so I will let you ladies go ahead and plan - and if I am able to be there I definitely will be! It would be fun to have a whole table of brides-to-be!!! : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to join in and meet all of you!! The dates you mention work for me, but if the new year is better for everyone, then it works for me too. Please let me know. I can't wait to meet all of you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya! GTG! I love it. But like a couple of the other ladies things are out of control until January. Can we look at early 2010?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Count me in too :)  and BCE is perfect, right by my work! I'm good for November or the new year.
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm good for either time as well! BCE is close to me as well, and I love all the food at Richtree! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to come up for this as well!  I can't do November due to our current custody schedule but I would love to do something in the new year.Richtree would be awesome as it's not too far from my parents' place. Also, it has something for everyone.
  • Options
    sapicochung1sapicochung1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm an oldie but would love to come to your GTG. Ring are you okay with an oldie coming in the new year?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_toronto-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:46Discussion:10490050Post:47ee1289-4f9f-4f07-b1dd-d0d93bfd499b">Re: Toronto GTG?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm an oldie but would love to come to your GTG. Ring are you okay with an oldie coming in the new year?
    Posted by sapicochung1[/QUOTE]
    Of course sapico!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards