Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Non Traditional Ceremony Question

Hi ladies,
     My fiance and I are getting married in July, and we are both wanting a non-traditional, non-denominational service.

This is what I have so far, please tell me if you think it's in the right order or I'm missing anything.

Family entrance
FG and RB
Bridal Processional
Officiant welcome
Blessing of the hands reading
Ring warming
Vows
Kiss
Pronouncement
Recessional

Thanks all!

Re: Non Traditional Ceremony Question

• Options
    FG and RB come after the bridal party, just before the bride.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_non-traditional-ceremony-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:0804870c-c046-4873-8bb8-55d33893f813Post:d3c2eaaf-5316-46d8-b73d-b2d32da178f6">Re: Non Traditional Ceremony Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds good, but I think the flower girl and RB usually immediately preced the bride. Otherwise, ours went pretty much the same.
    Posted by Liatris2010[/QUOTE]

same here!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_non-traditional-ceremony-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:0804870c-c046-4873-8bb8-55d33893f813Post:c0e0e064-9951-411a-8a38-aed66384dd87">Re: Non Traditional Ceremony Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Non Traditional Ceremony Question : same here!
    Posted by kdevin27[/QUOTE]

Hi ladies,
         We're not doing a bridal party.  It's just the family seating, the FG and RB and then me.

The intention was to have the ring warming go through the whole guest group, since we only have 58 people, but I don't know - do you think that will take too long?

Thanks,
    P
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    If you're worried about the length of time during the service you could put them outside of the ceremony area (with someone watching them) so people can come warm them at their leisure and read any material you've put out with it (since likely most people will be confused).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards