January 2012 Weddings
Options

Making progress!

We signed a contract on the house this past Friday. Now it's off the market but still not ours yet. We are fixing a few small things on our credit and then will go through the application and approval process. We are keeping it on the down low until we have full approval. So I cant say anything to anyone on facebook. Kinda sucks to be so excited about something but not really say anything lol

Here is the floor plan. Its 2048 square feet.

On a funny note... my mom may be buying a house that is 4 houses away from ours! She fell in love with the single story floor plan. It will be great to have her so close when grand children come along.

I am lurking as often as I can, I just cant post too much due to life being so busy. I'll pop in when I can!
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Making progress!

• Options
    Wow! This is awesome news. I am so happy for you! I hope you get full approval very soon. Also, that's great news about your mom possibily buying 4 houses from yours! I'm assuming this is new construction?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nice house! :)
  • Options
    It is a new construction home. I decided that if we were going to buy a house that I wanted something less than 5 years old, preferably new because I didn't want to have to deal with someone else's problems. With new construction prices being pretty good right now we decided to just go for it. The house wont be finished for a good 6 months, that time frame works out perfectly for when our lease is up on the apartment.

On the down side... it means I will go back to commuting again. We pay about 100k less for a house if we are willing to travel 30 miles away from where we currently live. I think saving that much is worth the commute! lol
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    If I get the job that I just interviewed for I will be communting 50 minutes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is so exciting! J and I just started looking, but we actually want an old construction. We would prefer to have no neighbors too.
  • Options
    OMG congrats!

That is a large house!  I am so happy for you!

I am done with my internship on Friday, so I will be around on FB chat  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards