Michigan-Detroit

DJ's in Metro Detroit Area

Hi everyone,
Any good suggestions on DJ's in the Metro Detroit area? Looking for a fun DJ that keeps the party going, but for a decent price. Let me know if you have any!

Re: DJ's in Metro Detroit Area

• Mike Staff Productions!
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • Try Paul Taylor at Sunshine Entertainment!  He was awesome!  And if the crowd wasn't feeling the song, he would change it to get people back out on the dance floor!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Yay thanks! How much did you ladies pay? My reception is 7 hours.

• Ron Johnson from Night and Day productions! My reception was in Feb so slight discount for off season but I paid $1000 for a 6 hour reception.

• We booked ours through Bridwell Entertainment (family friend). His name is Larry and for us it was $800 for 4 hours then $100 for each additional hour. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Go with J.A.C. Entertainment!  Did a great job for our ceremony and reception (same location), 7 hours for $750.  We had a lot of compliments on his music and DJ skills.  He also offers a great price for uplighting (which we did, typically runs an additional $250 depending on how many lights you want).  Joe owns his own business and is a DJ for the country radio station during the day.  Cannot say enough good things about him!!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Jamie Flanagan, Night and Day. He was a great DJ and he was so helpful when my banquent manager forgot how to do her job! 
  • Mrsimsdjservicesyahoo.com. 5866019709.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards