Michigan-Detroit
Options

January GTG

Who wants to do a GTG in mid to late January?  I'm thinking more in the Novi area to get a few other people to come. 

If you would like to come, please suggest some dates/times.

Re: January GTG

• Options
    Yes, Novi area!!

I only have my work schedule through 1/5 as of now... I'll update when I get my schedule for the rest of that month!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    That sounds great!  I'm free all day every day EXCEPT Tuesday and Thursday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As of right now, Tuesdays and Wednesdays will NOT work for me. 

And preferrably not the last two weekends of January. 

• Options
    Work is crazy for me right now and Novi is a bit of a drive. However, if it fits into my schedule I would love to come!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd love to come. It will depend on the day of the week. Weekends are easier for me to make a drive that far, and of course the weather may play into it
  • Options
    I'd love to come! I have school Monday and Wednesday(until 4) but other than that I'm available!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_january-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:dfdbf9ac-adda-4bd5-aa79-1beb212bfc00Post:d8807680-4790-493a-87de-806b056a4453">Re: January GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, Novi area!! I only have my work schedule through 1/5 as of now... I'll update when I get my schedule for the rest of that month!
    Posted by drewmw[/QUOTE]

Drew, do you know when you'll get your schedule?  If you want, PM me your availability and I'll go from there and what others said.
  • Options
    Sue, I live in St. Clair Shores if you want to meet in Warren (I think that's where you live) and carpool.  Will obviously depend on the day of the week if I can make it, but I'd like to.
    September 2012 Brides March siggy challenge: Fav registry item so far...Bunn Coffee Maker!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_january-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:dfdbf9ac-adda-4bd5-aa79-1beb212bfc00Post:c738720c-9f19-46f6-91d7-3485b741c2eb">Re: January GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: January GTG : Drew, do you know when you'll get your schedule?  If you want, PM me your availability and I'll go from there and what others said.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

I think I'll get it at the end of this month... not sure, still getting used to the new job :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    I know I am new to the board, but I would love to meet some people who are stresed like me :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would love to do this but unfortunately I live in Grand Rapids, so it's probably not very likely...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_january-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:dfdbf9ac-adda-4bd5-aa79-1beb212bfc00Post:d765b4b1-b10f-454e-8606-b83f4ef05070">Re: January GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to do this but unfortunately I live in Grand Rapids, so it's probably not very likely...
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

They may do them on the GR board.
  • Options
    I'm so excited! I've never come to one, but I think it's about time :) I'm in. I work M-F business hours. So i can make it work.
  • Options
    I'm In!! I work normal business hours also. So any time during the week in the evening, or on the weekend in the morning/afternoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards