Ohio-Northeast

POLL: New layout: + or -

I don't know. I find it awkward and slow. Maybe it just takes some getting used to
What's your opinion?

Re: POLL: New layout: + or -

• crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - !  it may take getting used to but right now it's a major -.  i'm not excited to check the boards anymore.  it gives me a headache!  lol
  • Mary11Mary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not a fan yet either... it runs soooo slow!! BIG -
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i HATE it, so slow and its just plain weird to look at now!
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a big fan either... like the rest of you have said, it's very slow and harder to navigate.  Why do people always mess with a good thing?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I hate this!
    so much smaller~ its so cluttered~
    and that knot video is still annoying~
    plus its even slower than it was before~
    dont like this at all

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dislike...slower and cluttered and the video is annoying! just want everyone else said!
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I concur.  ANNOYING.  :(

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is slow, but I don't mind the layout. A tip: if you don't want to view knot tv, open the post in a new window (or tab, depending on your browser). You'll still see all the other stuff, but won't have to see knot tv which I think slows it down even more. Here's a link to NEO knot w/o knot tv:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I hate this new layout!!! It's sooooo slow, and almost makes me not want to come back to The Knot! Please change it back!
  • AshleeB85AshleeB85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This new layout is horrible!  Like said before, it makes me not want to come back anymore!!!  It needs to be changed back!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_poll-new-layout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:aad14b97-c37e-4959-9a90-636ac0ab2a4dPost:250059ad-79ac-4bf4-8891-acaa2c485e28">Re: POLL: New layout: + or -</a>:
    [QUOTE]This new layout is horrible!  Like said before, it makes me not want to come back anymore!!!  It needs to be changed back!
    Posted by AshleeB85[/QUOTE]
    Every single time the knot changes their layout (which has happened several times over the years), this is the reaction. And, they have never 'changed it back', so we are better off getting used to it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Bookmark this page to go right to the Northeast Ohio board http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast And you can get to all the other boards (national boards, wedding clubs, etc.) through the left-hand sidebar. That way, you don't have to see The Knot TV. I find that the new boards are very slow in Internet Explorer, but just as fast as the old ones in Firefox (subtext: Please, please use Firefox everyone! It's a way faster browser than Internet Explorer and doesn't hog as much of your computer's resources).

I like the new boards because they actually are *functional*. The old boards were stuck in, like, 2002 internet with the fact that posting a link was pretty iffy and posting PIP was difficult.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards