Second Weddings

Intro

I've kinda been lurking on this board for a while and I wanted to introduce myself. This is both mine and FI's 2nd wedding- He was married right out of high school, as was I. (Ironically enough, against the better judgement of the ladies of TK back in the day...) We were separated within a year. I also have a 2 year old daughter from the LTR I was in after my divorce. FI and I have been friends since before I was even engaged the first time, and he's been there for me through everything. He's the father to my DD that I always hoped for, as well. :)

Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
    Anniversary
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!!
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome. Looking forward to hearing more about your plans.
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome aboard and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

When's your wedding date?
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone:) Our date is December 10. If you'd like to know anything else, ask away. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome.  Nice to meet you and can't wait to hear about your wedding plans.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_intro-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:d87a696c-6462-4ac3-a599-865f83e70183Post:0f3030d2-177a-40f0-9ec1-4dfeb09a07db">Re: Intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome aboard and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! When's your wedding date?
    Posted by mybooboos[/QUOTE]

Yes, welcome, welcome!  We have some great intro questions in the stickie posted above.  Please feel free to hop in ...
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  :)  I am also new to the board and I just posted my intro on the "stickie"
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards