Louisiana-New Orleans

Avoid Orleans Luxury Livery!!

I just used them for my wedding and the owner who seemed to pride himself on professionalism proved to be anything but. We ordered 2 white superstretch limos, 1 classic Rolls Royce and a shuttle bus for our guests. 

The limo for the groomsmen arrived dirty and smelled musty and stale of smoke. There was no water or ice, or any frills. He then proceeded to run over a curb, ripping out the bottom of the limo - muffler and all- and then asked the wedding party inside to walk the remaider of the trip to the church. We were scolded for "overloading" the limo when we were completely within capacity. (9 people in a super stretch which the contract says holds 8-10 people.) After our ceremony was over, he returned with black limo which I purposefully avoided for my wedding. That night that he left me a message saying he was charging for overtime to our credit card because our service ran over the scheduled time. 

When we called to discuss this matter - the endangerment of my wedding party, not delivering the groomsmen, groom and groom's parents to the church on a 90 degree day while it was raining and him having to clean out the limo before they entered - he was beligerant. Blaming us, immediately treatening to take us to court and refusing to negotiate. He made ridiculous claims, that everyone was happy, the service was professional and that the contract was upheld completely when clearly it was not. 

Do not work with these people. They seem pleasant and professional upfront, but when all is said and done, they have your credit card number and will charge you what they will.

Re: Avoid Orleans Luxury Livery!!

• I am so sorry this happended to you! OMG! I will be sure to stay far away from them. I hope they aren't sneaky after this and change their company name. Congratulations on the wedding and i hope everything else went well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards