Chit Chat
Options

NWR but does anyone else watch pretty little liars?

I just caught the last episode on my dvr bc I was camping for a few days but I like dont know what to say. im so upset hahah
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: NWR but does anyone else watch pretty little liars?

• Options
    I was shocked too, but think it's yet another twist in the plot
  • Options

I've heard really great reviews about this show, but have not even seen one episode!
    Is it that good of a show? How many seasons are there?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-but-does-anyone-else-watch-pretty-little-liars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:fda48d1a-93b8-46e6-9422-f4dbb02b2c4aPost:dab63827-4f16-40d8-bdc8-36fedce81698">Re: NWR but does anyone else watch pretty little liars?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard really great reviews about this show, but have not even seen one episode! Is it that good of a show? How many seasons are there?
    Posted by mrsbiss2be[/QUOTE]

<div>it is a good show it leaves you in suspense big timet tho.. and hmm I want to say maybe 5 seasons ive really lost count.. you should see if u can get it on netflix </div>
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-but-does-anyone-else-watch-pretty-little-liars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:fda48d1a-93b8-46e6-9422-f4dbb02b2c4aPost:f05a4bc6-46c6-4e54-a41a-ef34d5cfbcd4">Re: NWR but does anyone else watch pretty little liars?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was shocked too, but think it's yet another twist in the plot
    Posted by amymaysa[/QUOTE]
    ya thats what im thinking. my friend said she doesnt really think its him that hes just trying to stop it.. but who knows....
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_nwr-but-does-anyone-else-watch-pretty-little-liars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:fda48d1a-93b8-46e6-9422-f4dbb02b2c4aPost:d4f21684-5c30-4850-8394-421479904258">Re: NWR but does anyone else watch pretty little liars?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR but does anyone else watch pretty little liars? : it is a good show it leaves you in suspense big timet tho.. and hmm I want to say maybe 5 seasons ive really lost count.. you should see if u can get it on netflix 
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE].

Oh geez! lol
    I'm soo clueless. I actually thought there were only a couple seasons.
    I'll probably go purchase the seasons in store.

I never really got into it with anyone on what the show was about. I was just basically told that I should start watching it since it's so good.
    What is the main story to the show?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

My FI thinks I'm crazy but I love this show, my younger sister got me into it! I don't know if it's a twist, he's looking pretty guilty. And I want to know the story behind Ezra's kid!

Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards