New Jersey
Options

Last Minute Wedding Venue

Hi Everyone,

I need some major help. I need to find a lost mintue venue that would hold around 300 - 350 people up to $100 - $150 pp and in the month of April this year. I know it is super last minute but she is coming from over seas and the visa just came in and they only gave us 4 months :(. Also my dad has champne tastes on a beer budget so we would atleast like a nice looking place. But for me its all about the food has to be great. Any help would be very appreciated thank you.

Re: Last Minute Wedding Venue

• Options
    With a short turnaround, you should be able to get a great place for a great deal. Usually venues will cut you a great price because they need to fill in their vacant dates for the year. I would first try calling around to see if the venues have any dates available in April.  What kind of style do you want: Ballroom, Beach, City views, Rustic?

• Options
    Congrats - and good luck with the short time period of planning (You can do it!)

I think you'll have more of an issue (and it's not a big issue) finding a place for 300-350. That may limit your options a bit.  Look up all locations that can hold that many, and then start calling!

But, you should be able to negotiate for a decent price with the short turnaround. Tell them your story and see what happens!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Check out the Tara in Parsippany.  
  • Options
    I forgot to mention, it's a Sheraton hotel. 
  • Options
    Try the Palace at Somerset, Florentine Gardens, Seasons, Venetian, Addison Park....there are sooooo many places and for last minute it may fall into that range.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try The Elan in Lodi,NJ
  • Options
    Check The Tides Estate in North Haledon.  Their larger ballroom, the Crystal Room, has a max capacity of 350.  Their prices already fall into your range, but you may be able to get an even better deal.  Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    West mount country club has a 300 person minimum maybe check them out !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    For champagne tastes & a beer budget last minute I would look at the Someville Elks lodge in Bridewater off Route 28. It really is very pretty & doesn't look like an Elks Lodge in the banquet room.  

At the last minute this os going to be all about leg work.  You just have to buckle down & make the phone calls.  Good luck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards