Flowers
Options

Green Flowers

Our wedding colors are kelly green and tangerine orange.  My FI and I met with and booked our florist.  We are going with orange carnations and ivory roses.  The bridesmaids and groomsmen will have orange carnations.  My MOH is going to have a carnation and rose bouquet.  I will have a rose bouquet, but I'm thinking I might want to add some green into it (the girls are wearing green dresses).  Any suggestions on green flowers that I could incorporate?  I don't want an over abundance of green, but I would like a couple.  I'm still toying with the idea, obviously I have some time.

Thanks ladies!
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Green Flowers

• Options
    Ask your florist. I've seen bright green button mums, green hypericum berries. Or, you could simply have some greens added, such as ferns, ivy, etc.
  • Options
    I had an all green bouquet with button mums, spider mums, succulents, belles of ireland, and then about 8 different kinds of leaves for texture. There's also green orchids that are pretty inexpensive and calla lilies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_green-flowers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:a77d895d-a2c8-452a-a6cc-8a2fc5e145a6Post:b85f42b5-9a3b-49d0-b605-ab601724d755">Re:Green Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had an all green bouquet with button mums, spider mums, succulents, belles of ireland, and then about 8 different kinds of leaves for texture. There's also green orchids that are pretty inexpensive and calla lilies.
    Posted by daria24[/QUOTE]

<div>Your bouquet sounds beautiful. You should post a picture!</div>
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the suggestions and ideas!  Just googled some of them and def thinking about adding green to my bouquet.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards