Snarky Brides
Options

?does this really go on???

reponding to threads on other boards with this statment...

'Sorry I got tied up defending myself in the SB board. Don't worry, they love me :)'

I would add a poll, but I'm not sure what the questions should be..

#1.  Is this person for real?
#2.  Who here really loves this her?
#3.  Is it possible to be that self-absorbed?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ?does this really go on???

• Options
    I'm really lost right now. 
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    heels, that whacko "I want to be one of you" person posted that in her thread on GIS.

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So she really is just completely unhinged. Interesting.
  • Options
    I often look check out the board..getting in shape, because although ROUND is a shape...I could certainly be in better shape than I am.  One of the threads started with...I don;t have much to lose, but I can help.  I'm thinkning it might be a trainer, or just someone who acually has something insightul to say.  And when the op fades for a minute, she begins one of her answers with the sentence...

'Sorry I got tied up defending myself in the SB board. Don't worry, they love me :)'

so I think...really?  and I wonder...wtf???
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lol I saw that too! Entertainment.
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Bless her heart.

• Options
    She got two rings though, and will be getting a third, so the rest of us fat bitches are clearly inferior.  And we need her help.

But yet she wants to be us?
    panther
  • Options
    Wow.  This just gets more and more weird.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Here's the post if anyone cares to read it.  Those types of posts/questions always bring out allllll sorts of people giving their best advice.  I don't get it. 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would have added poll, but wasn't too sure of the question to pose...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2010
    I'd like her to come back and tell us why we should all love her.  I'd truly like to understand.  Of course, I also love to talk to the guy who tells me the world is going to end because giant ants are going to come crawling out of the buildings and eat all the people, so....
  • Options

Oh, where's Vegasgroom when you really need him? Damn him.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Wow, I never got back to read her responses.  I wish someone would have told her that the more expensive the champagne is the more the calories there are in it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e7eba4-7569-4bad-aa3a-af7a761cfc50Post:9c25e573-72f5-4183-8f3f-c336b7412988">Re:?does this really go on???</a>:
    [QUOTE]heels, that whacko "I want to be one of you" person posted that in her thread on GIS.
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

but but but they like her there

after all she has no weight to lose she is in the BEST shape of her life....therefore maybe they idolize her even if they are poor brides with only one ring
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e7eba4-7569-4bad-aa3a-af7a761cfc50Post:dc58c110-be22-406b-8374-76e79323401a">Re:?does this really go on???</a>:
    [QUOTE]She got two rings though, and will be getting a third, so the rest of us fat bitches are clearly inferior.  And we need her help. But yet she wants to be us?
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

well maybe if i had more "bling" to tote around then i would be in GREAT shape too....right?
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e7eba4-7569-4bad-aa3a-af7a761cfc50Post:345d2889-c5ad-4d4a-bd33-baeeaec74150">Re:?does this really go on???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:?does this really go on??? : but but but they like her there after all she has no weight to lose she is in the BEST shape of her life....therefore maybe they idolize her even if they are <strong><u>poor brides with only one ring
    </u></strong>Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

I have 2 rings, ONLY because the 1st on FI gave me had a CZ in it-we were in the midst of saving for a condo + saving to pay for the wedding, there just wasn't any spare $$$ for an actual diamond.  But he desperately wanted to propose because if he waited any longer, the season would change and he couldn't propose the way he wanted to (hot air balloon).

So when we backed out of the condo, and he had the $$$ to buy me a diamond...we went to a jeweler friend, picked out a diamond, and had it set.  Unfortunately during the setting of the diamond...the physical setting/ring cracked.  The diamond setter said he could attempt ANOTHER repair (the ring had already cracked once) BUT he couldn't guarantee that the ring wouldn't crack again, possibly losing the basket that the diamond sits in, and so he suggested getting a different setting.

So..my question is...am I in her '2 ring' league? since TECHNICALLY I have two rings.  Thoughts...comments...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e7eba4-7569-4bad-aa3a-af7a761cfc50Post:63c84c0e-6cd9-46f3-b74a-376e321d1f16">Re:?does this really go on???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:?does this really go on??? : I have 2 rings, ONLY because the 1st on FI gave me had a CZ in it-we were in the midst of saving for a condo + saving to pay for the wedding, there just wasn't any spare $$$ for an actual diamond.  But he desperately wanted to propose because if he waited any longer, the season would change and he couldn't propose the way he wanted to (hot air balloon). So when we backed out of the condo, and he had the $$$ to buy me a diamond...we went to a jeweler friend, picked out a diamond, and had it set.  Unfortunately during the setting of the diamond...the physical setting/ring cracked.  The diamond setter said he could attempt ANOTHER repair (the ring had already cracked once) BUT he couldn't guarantee that the ring wouldn't crack again, possibly losing the basket that the diamond sits in, and so he suggested getting a different setting. So..my question is...am I in her '2 ring' league? since TECHNICALLY I have two rings.  Thoughts...comments...
    Posted by bheartsb[/QUOTE]

nope bhears you aren't you need to go onto the jeap board read it - one of the ones that actually was closed....</p>
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    Well, not really.  Her fiance proposed with a ring.  And she "LOVED" it, but didn't really think it was nice enough to be an actual engagement ring, rather an "everyday ring."  So she wore it on her right hand, and her fiance bought her a better one.
    panther
  • Options
    bhearts....

here ya go enjoy - you are totally not clumped in there

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_im-new-1
    imageimage

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    Her weight loss tips are sheer genius; go to the gym 5 days a week, don't drink alcohol, weigh yourself every other day.  She should have an infomercial on at night.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Sorry, bhearts, you aren't in her league. In order to reach "I want to be one of you"'s status, you have to DEMAND a second ring because the first just isn't good enough. I mean, if you aren't willing to shatter your FI's hopes and dreams, you're clearly not good enough to be in her league.
  • Options
    She reminds me of Brimcleod.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Why are we still talking about this?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9e7eba4-7569-4bad-aa3a-af7a761cfc50Post:2529029b-b526-4685-a40e-bd3fbd2314de">Re:?does this really go on???</a>:
    [QUOTE]bhearts.... here ya go enjoy - you are totally not clumped in there <strong><a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_im-new-1" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_im-new-1</a></strong>
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

I can't...lmao

I was cracking up reading some of the responses.  (my office is right next to the convent and 1 of the sisters just walked in and asked what was soo funny-I must curtail the laughter)  I can't imagine why the discussion is closed, it was getting good...lol

So, I guess its back to the drawing board for this bride.  I need to figure out how to get yet ANOTHER ring, or maybe get FI to buy me everthing I want.  Givin it up, hasn't worked so far...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Self confidence is one thing, but this girl is down right conceited. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm chalking it up to...troll.  Can't be a real personality...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards