Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save the Date HEEELLLLPPPP

We want to to save the date photo magnets and I don't really like the ones I've found on the websites. - magnetstreet.com and freshimpressions.com. Does anyone know of any other sites that have good ones?? I would really like to just design it myself if anyone knows a site that will let me do that. Thanks!! :-)

Re: Save the Date HEEELLLLPPPP

• Options
    I saw some on 123print.com. I don't know how nice they are since I haven't seen them in person, but it looked like they let you design your own - I think you can upload an image if you want. Good luck!
  • Options
    you can design them yourself and order them on vistaprint. they're inexpensive and the ones i have seen turned out really well
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I can ditto vista print, I've used it many times and its very inexpensive, my friend did her save the dates through them and I am planning on doing the same!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My brother-in-law designed my daughter's.

We had really long magnet STDs.  We ordered sheets of 8.5" x 11" adhesive magnets from Oriental Trading.

We stacked the photos/save-the-dates three to a 8.5" x 11" page and printed them out on photo paper.  We then adhered the photo page to the magnetic sheet and cut them out.
  • Options
    Do the magnets from vistaprint come with envelopes?
  • Options
    snapfish.com has been really great! I have used it to design a lot of really cool things! I ordered my save-the-dates from their.. made a custom wedding notebook and they have great prices! I know they have magnets too!! Good luck!
  • Options
    I purchased ours from www.NewandBlue.com - they send you an e-mail proof before you confirm the order.  We're getting married on the 4th of July next year and found the perfect "themed" magnets.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I just did my STD's. I used Print Shop to make them and printed them on straight onto the magnetic paper from Staples. I made them so I printed 4 per page. Cut them my self with a paper cutter. Worked great and was really easy. (They are "footabll tickets" with all the information).
  • Options
    I Need unique Save The Dates for my October 10, 2010 wedding of next year? any suggestions also I need AFFORDABLE SAVE THE DATES ! Thanks!
  • Options
    Ditto vistaprint. I bought envelopes from paperandmore.com because I wanted to use wedding colors. Just mess with the vistaprint site and I'm sure you can figure out if it's within your budget.
  • Options
    We did it ourselves, and then picked up magnets at Office supply store, I was surprised to find these, but we really love ours.  We downloaded the image off the internet and then pasted our faces to be "fun"  what do you think....

Saved us a lot of money this way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards