North Carolina-Outer Banks

My October OBX Wedding

Hey all! I've posted all about my wedding on my blog:

Check it out! There are LOTS of pictures!

We used Argyles Catering. Deborah SAVED us from having no food at our wedding after another caterer went bankrupt and didn't tell us for 6 months plus she is the sweetest of ladies you will meet (not to mention the food was amazing and our guests kept telling us they wish they had stashed plates away for later in the night)!

We also used Reverend Shirley of Carolina Wedding Co. We didn't have an opportunity to meet with her before the ceremony but she very discreetly helped us through each step during the ceremony. She doesn't stop smiling. We loved her. :)

Our photographer (you can find links to them all over my blog posts) was Katie Leigh Photography. She's based in Maryland but for the price of a local photographer in the OBX for 4 hours, her package was 8 hours, included travel fees and was the same exact price. She and her husband shoot the events together and they have some amazing ideas (like bringing the couch to the beach).

I wrote loads more on my blog so be sure to swing by. The link above takes you to a page of all of the posts I've written about our wedding! Enjoy!

Emily

Re: My October OBX Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards