New Jersey - South

WHATEVER TOPIC WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY

hey ladies
how are you? hope all of you are doing well? i am in my second week of my new job and i have been working over time pratically everyday so that is why you haven't see me around alot.lol. sorry..

so what has been going on with you ladies ? anything new? whats going on for the weekend? any wedding plans this weekend?

also ladies could pur your town that you are located in becaue i am writing it down becaue I want to plan a GTG one of these months with you lovely ladies!!!

well todays and tomorrows topic is anything you want to talk about...

i wanna talk about why i just started working and it seems like im the only one taking the flipping overtime.. geez..  && i love this 60 degree weather too im not look forward to the rain this weekend bleh...

well have a lovely weekend ladies.. i will be back on again to check the chat.

Re: WHATEVER TOPIC WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY

• lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa- Tabernacle.....

I am just ready to have a weekend of not being sick!  I had a stomach bug for a while and then walked right into some nasty cold virus! I am sure the stress isn't helping! 

I just finished a class to get certified in a learning process program to use in my classroom, and that along with my regular job responsibilities were getting wayyy overwhelming!  And I am freaking out about my "100 days" approaching! Yikes!

Exciting, but soooo much to do! Plans for the weekend: buy ink and start addressing my invites!! 
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls! I live in Runnemede and all I have planned for this weekend are two cake appointments. My FI keeps asking me why I keep making appointments when we loved Miel Patisserie, which is the first appointment we went to. But I am the type of person where I need to see everyone before I make a decision. I'm surprised I'm as far along in the planning as I am. haha.

So, what's going on in my life aside from the wedding planning? Job hunting...still. I had an interview on Thursday but she didn't want me because I was overqualified, which is why I can't even get interviews. The only reason why I got an interview on Thursday was because my friend who works at the company pushed for me. In the end, I still didn't get it.  It sucks that I can't get a job since I need money for the wedding but at the sametime it's nice because I get all this time to plan and research vendors and get what I want.

The other thing I wanted to get off my chest, which I pretty much did in a post I posted a few days ago.  So I apologize for reiterating but it's really frustrating.  I'm frustrated how much invitations cost!! If you pick something out of a book, it's not so bad, but if you want to change just one thing the prices are ridiculous! I met a woman on Sunday and quoted me $1800 for 100 invites.  They were beautiful and I loved them but I can't afford that.  Then today I spoke with someone in PA and she was quoting me for $3500 for 125!! I just don't get it. It's paper people, not gold!

That's it. Sorry for such a long post.
    -Diana
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Diana, have you considered ordering them online?  I purchased mine from The American Wedding:  www.theamericanwedding.com. There are many invitation styles to choose from and the prices are very affordable.  HTH and GL.

Oh, and I'm Jody from Mays Landing.
  • edited December 2011
    Well I'm in Delaware, but check this board because I'm getting married in Voorhees. 
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Diana,
    Have you checked out http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com

They are very customizable and much more affordable...

Just a thought ; )
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'll check those out. Thanks guys!
    edited December 2011
    Just looked at both websites and no luck. I'm basically looking for a pocketfold with thermography print. We made a mock up, which I posted below. I just feel like there's no inbetween.  People either tell us they can't do it because they don't customize and if they do customize it's gonna cost like 3 grand.

• edited December 2011
    I have to begin looking at invitations soon I feel like.  We're getting married in October, but since I'm not doing STDs I feel like I should order and send my invites early.  I'm not sure what I want and the process seems a little overwelming to me. 

Oh and I live in Marlton
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry ladie I have not been on here for awhile, but I have been busy with started my business and my daughter was taked to childrens hosp. these week. Right now I am working on my save the dates. I think I have something Ilike, but I am not sure and with everything going on I just don't feel like doing any wedding  stuff. Once I get my daughter back home and feel will I think I will started up again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards