Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Teen Mom Reunion!

OK, I've been up since 4:30 and watched the DVR'd Teen Mom reunion since I couldn't fall back asleep.  Amber has SERIOUS troubles, and I don't believe a word she said last night.  I'm glad that Dr. Drew told Catelynn's mom that she needs to be in a 12 step program and is abusive, though I don't think she'll change, unfortunately.  Farrah's mom is totally crazy.  And Catelynn and Tyler are unbelievably mature and I love them, even if I don't think being on the show is the healthiest thing for them.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Teen Mom Reunion!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pretty much everything you said.  

I think the best advice that Dr. Drew gave last night was to tell Catelynn and Tyler to go to an Al-Anon program.  They really don't have much support at home (although Tyler's mom seems okay) and it would probably be good for them to meet with others who are going through the same situation with parents that are substance abusers.

Amber really scared me when she said she was blanking out on the abuse.  Leah needs to be removed from her custody until that gets straightened out.  She could really hurt Leah and not even realize it.  Gary is stupid for sticking around her, although he reminds me of abused women who say the same thing, "But I love him."  

I like Maci though.  She seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders.  Even if moving to Nashville was for her to see Kyle more often, maybe it also allows her to exert a little independence from Ryan and both sets of parents, which may be a good thing.
  • Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's still on my DVR and now I have to go home and watch it!
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For anybody who's interested, here's (clicky) a link to the segment that the Today Show did on Amber & Gary this morning.

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards