Massachusetts
Options

Help with choosing a florist in the Springfield Area!

Hi there, so our wedding is next July, here in Springifeld but we are moving to North Carolina in 5 weeks...soo I have almost everything booked BUT the florist! I love flowers love love love love them, I am an interior designer so I have found it very challenging to find  a florst that I feel is creative and understands the overall vision for our wedding. Needless to say I have got quotes from the following local florists and have found bad and good reviews on all 3. I would like any honest feed back from anyone that has used them!

Langones-Springfield MA-Easy to work with a little above budget
McClellands- Chicopee MA-within budget but won't sign a contract
Durochers-West Springfield MA-Wayyyy over budget but I know they do beautiful work

Thanks in advance !! :)

Re: Help with choosing a florist in the Springfield Area!

• Options
    My favorite florist in Springfield is at Sixteen Acres Garden Center.  I dont know about centerpieces, but their floral arrangements are gorgeous and they are good about working with budgets.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I would highly recommend Rebecca Lashway at Forget me Not Florist in Northampton. Her prices are far more reasonable than the bigger named shops you have listed and she is very easy to work with!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards