Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

The Philadelphia Ballroom in NE Philly

Hello! Does anyone know of this new(er) location on Horing Ave in the Northeast? I cannot find a phone number anywhere.  Any good/bad stories to share?  Thanks!

Re: The Philadelphia Ballroom in NE Philly

• Options
    edited June 2012
    It belongs to P and P Caterers....contact them (it's beautiful inside that venue):

http://www.pandpcaterers.com/

FB Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/P-P-Caterers/277241509285
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    You're welcome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    First Comment

We are having our wedding there on November 24th!!! I can't wait. It is nice inside, but I haven't been there to see it since October, when they were still adding stuff to it. Bliss is right, P&P owns it and does the caterering. I do not know why it is not listed on their website yet. But if you go to their facebook, they have some pics there I think. "P & P Caterers"

They told us the pricing is same as the Waterfall room's pricing. They own a bunch of rooms.

You can Private message me if you have any questions :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    wasn't thrilled w/the staff at P&P, no problem w/what the site looked like(I forget which one it was now), it was ok, but the guy we talked to, totally turned us off. JMHO though, am sure everyone's is different. Just like what everyone expects from their venue is different. Best to all!
  • Options
    A friend of mine got married here and raved about everything.  I have contacted them by email twice and called & left a msg last week for information and I have still NOT heard back from them....  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    stephm1184stephm1184 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2013

Beautiful Place. Look up P & P Caterers! My wedding is going to be there this Oct.!

• Options
    how much are you guys paying PP if you don't mind me asking?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards