Florida-South Florida
Options

Weekend Plans?

It's almost Friday, girls!!

Friday: I'm skipping school. Bad, I know. BUT I AM. :D FI and I will probably watch a movie and relax.

Saturday: Toe surgery. For the 4th time. BE CAREFUL OF WHERE YOU GET YOUR PEDICURES, girls!! :( Ice cream will follow the out patient surgery thanks to FI. I will feel icky this day so I plan on letting FI take care of me and watching TV.

Sunday: Breaking out the Halloween decorations.. which will be all day event considering how many decorations we have. Poor FI... lol.

What about you?

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I already put up my Halloween decorations! Have fun!
    I am doing the Halloween 5k at disney and getting my second dress fitting..:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Class Saturday morning (yes I know exactly how much that sucks) and taking it easy for the rest of the day.
    Sunday Morning is a Spa day with my sister and then football for the rest of the day. Go Steelers!!

Hope you girls have an awesome weekend!!

Faith - Have fun on your day off (skipping school Laughing) tomorrow relaxing! Sorry to hear about surgery, hope everything goes good!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    doing a double work-out tomorrow so I can eat pretzels and drink giant beers at Oktoberfest tomorrow night guilt-free. :) 

and college football saturday :)

WOW- my weekend sounds just like a man's!!! LOL
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday: 9:30-4 at job one, then 5-1 at job 2.

Saturday: Nothing but house cleaning and mailbox stalking until my 2nd fitting at 4. So excited for that one!!! Mainly because I can relax and sleep in. Or at least until the dog wakes me up....

Sunday: 9-6 at job 2.

YAY for Saturday! LOL!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today, I am taking Fi to the airport. Then I have my second dress fitting with Reina, then meeting with the florist and then a girls night tonight!

Saturday, I have off all day. Will probably just watch football all day and work on the table numbers!

Sunday, I have church and then work! :)

Good luck on your surgery, Faith!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday I work till 6:00pm After going to the gym and then big party for my mom since it is her birthday!

Saturday: might be going to the bridal expo and then out to dinner with FI

Sunday: it seem like I will be cleaning and going to FMIL & FBIL House to visit & Dinner with FI's Friends.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday - My little brother is coming to spend the weekend with me, so I'll probably be Xboxing it tonight on some Left4Dead. Hell yeah. lol

Saturday - Have a meeting with my Arbonne girls at 10, then I have to whip out the guest list so I can figure out exactly how many STD's I need to order, then I need to order them.

Sunday - Going to the Bridal Show at Hardrock, then speeding home so I can finish watching football with my babe!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with your surgery. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Thumbs up for your FI taking care of you :)

Today I'll probably take it easy and relax since it's my day off. Rest of the weekend will be spent sleeping during the day to work my regular 7pm-8am shift (hospice nurse). I hope all you ladies enjoy your weekend :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards