• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
Second Weddings

Long form marriage license

I am in the process of having an annulment because lack of form (I was married in Hawaii on a beach)  The tribunal has my information but on my marriage license it doesn't say who married us.  The church wants me to call the bureau of vital stats and ask for a long form marriage certificate.  I called Hawaii and they said they no longer do that.  What should I do? I have the priest's name and phone number. I'm going to give the church his number so they can verify he's not a catholic priest. what else can I do?  thanks!

Re: Long form marriage license

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards