Florida-North Florida

Church ceremony help in Jacksonville, fl!

Hi! I am recently engaged and looking for a church to have our ceremony in. We don't belong to a certain church so we really have no ideas where to go. We want a small wedding so we will probably only have about 50 people. Also, we are not trying to spend a fortune! Thank you so much :)

Re: Church ceremony help in Jacksonville, fl!

• edited December 2011
    What type of church are you looking for?
    We are looking into the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in downtown (riverfront) - it's absolutely beautiful from the outside, we haven't been inside yet. I'm just concerened, because like you we are having a small wedding that it will look weird if the church is big, and there are like 50 people there. I did find this place, that I absolutely love, I'm sure you could find an officiant (if your not of a certain religion) to have the wedding here. http://www.smpsjax.com/san_marco/preservation_hall.php

If anyone refers you to a small catholic church please let me know what you find out! We live in Orange Park, in Oakleaf. And have been having a hard time finding a medium - small scale church.  I don't really care for the church on NAS so far. And for us to drive to the riverfront (40 minutes) every week is a bit much.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards