New York

dinner4two

Did anyone else get a call from them or royal prestige? I live in Syracuse and got called and told I won a package with all this stuff included I would just need to go to this hotel and claim it. I researched online and got both it being a scam and it ending up being okay. Did anyone on here get a call? Is it legit??
Anniversary

Re: dinner4two

• scam
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It's a scam. I got that call after going to a bridal show a few months ago and got all excited about winning some big package. Did some research on it and found out thousands of people have gotten that same casll. Now they won't leave me alone, they call at least once or twice a week. Really annoying.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • They won't stop calling me (like 5 times a day!!! ahh)... but yeah, they're definitely a scam.
  • just called me too...immediately asked them to take me off their list...arrrgh
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Just seen this post so Ill respond. I went to the local bridal show this past october (im from the syracuse area too) and a few days later got the same call. I did research on them but still decided to go since we werent doing anything anyways. It is a sales demonstration and they really push you to buy their stuff.

I didnt buy anything and I did get my "prize". It consisted of his and her aprons, a gift card for JVLjewelry.com for 2 free wedding bands (you pay shipping which is $25 per ring) later I found out you can get rings for free through them anyways just by using promo code BRIDES, a certificate to mail in for 2 free engraved wedding flutes ( you pay shipping which is $25), a certificate for 2 free sanduko knives ( you pay shipping $25), and an all inclusive vacation to 1 of 5 different resorts ( mexico, bahamas, and Dominican Republic) its for 3 days (you can add more at your expense) you pay for air fair and when you book it for have to put $100 deposit down.

We havent used any of it yet though.When we went there was only 2 other couples there and no one bought anything but BEWARE it is very tempting to buy the stuff trust me lol.
  • Thank you for the response! I plan on going without my wallet or any credit cards! I was hoping someone would respond that actually went. I dont mind paying for shipping for thing if it will be worth it. My fiancé loves to cook so he just wants to go and watch them cook but I told him we are not allowed to buy anything.
    Anniversary
  • Have fun. The pans were actually wicked awesome and I wanted to buy them soo bad but it wasnt in our budget at the time. Another plus since not so many couple showed up when the fed us samples or the food it ended up being a heeping plate lol.
  • Just got back. It actually was a lot better than I thought. Food was delicious! Want the pans! Maybe buy them later on in life. But got all the certificates so hoping they will work when I go to turn them in. The guy we had was very nice and told us if we needed a new one of any of the certificates to just message him or email him.
    Anniversary
  • I wonder if it was the same guy that did the one we went too. He was awesome and wicked funny. Hope all the certificates work for you. The only one were doing is the vacation so hopefully that one works.
  • Keep me updated when you do plan the trip. I would love to know if it works like we are told.
    Anniversary
  • I will keep you posted! we have to use it by june so hopefully we do it soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards