Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Alterations/Seamstress in Phx

Hello,
Does anyone know of a seamstress in the Phx area that offers alterations at a reasonable cost?  The alterations that I need done are very basic (needs to be brought in just a little bit and to have a bustle). 
Thank you!

Re: Alterations/Seamstress in Phx

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Sandra Denley with Alterations, Etc.

http://www.alterationsetc.net/

I had a pretty good variety of alterations done, on 3 gowns by her, and was very happy with how they all turned out.  She knows her stuff, and she's very nice and easy to talk to and work with.

Another that's rec'd a lot here is Janet Kirkman.  I don't have her info, but I'm sure she's easy enough to google and find.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    erro15erro15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Valentina's on Northern and 12th st is excellent :D  
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janet Kirkman is awesome!! I've used her a couple times for BM dresses and I know several people that have used her for their bridal gowns. My dress doesn't come in until December, but I'll definitely be going to her when it does. She use to be located near the Pavillions in Scottsdale, however, by looking at her website it looks as though she's moved. Her contact information is in the bottom right hand corner. Good luck!

http://www.janetkirkman.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    PandaPezPandaPez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Janet as well! She did an amazing job on my wedding gown...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also highly recommend Janet.  I have used her a couple time as a bridesmaid and also when I needed my wedding dress altered.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards