October 2012 Weddings
Options

BrittneyRN come in here right NAO :)

Champagne is a perfect fall color because all of the fall colors go with it! It is a wonderful base color. You can use burnt orange, burgundy, chocolate brown and some hints of green.

Re: BrittneyRN come in here right NAO :)

• Options
    Aw thank you! Wow, that was awesome of you to look this all up for me:) this definitely makes me feel a lot better about choosing champagne for the dresses! I guess I just needed to see it:) the dresses go much better with the fall bouquets than I was picturing in my head.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I think it goes really well together. Because you have your base color and can accent it with many different fall items :) Including jewelry and shoe colors. I'm glad I could help you.
  • Options
    If anyone else needs outside perspective post it! Sometimes that's what you need. I saw a lot of the things I liked put together and said eww to a lot of stuff and threw it out because what I thought went together didn't. Sometimes simply seeing it put together like this makes a world of difference.
  • Options
    Hey, im crashing this thread!
    I totally agree that champagne is a fall color. I think champagne dresses would be gorgeous with black suits, and the guys could have champagne ties, to tie it all in.
    Great job miz finding all of those.

I think that is a check Britt!! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_brittneyrn-come-here-right-nao?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:bad84dee-bbde-4830-86fe-cc5a74dddadcPost:1b9799d3-183c-43a0-bc24-61c0b39897ad">Re: BrittneyRN come in here right NAO :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, im crashing this thread! I totally agree that champagne is a fall color. I think champagne dresses would be gorgeous with black suits, and the guys could have champagne ties, to tie it all in. Great job miz finding all of those. I think that is a check Britt!! :)
    Posted by fishinflagirl[/QUOTE]

My first one! Thanks ladies:)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_brittneyrn-come-here-right-nao?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:bad84dee-bbde-4830-86fe-cc5a74dddadcPost:1b9799d3-183c-43a0-bc24-61c0b39897ad">Re: BrittneyRN come in here right NAO :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, im crashing this thread! I totally agree that champagne is a fall color. I think champagne dresses would be gorgeous with black suits, and the guys could have champagne ties, to tie it all in. Great job miz finding all of those. I think that is a check Britt!! :)
    Posted by fishinflagirl[/QUOTE]

My first one! Thanks ladies:)
  • Options
    :)  woot woot!!
    weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards