Military Brides
Options

Help me find this please!

So I found this on pinterest and would love to find a tablecloth like this for my candy buffet. SamiJoe commented on it so I figured I'd post here haha. Our colors are pink and green but I still think silver would be pretty so any of those lol
Thanks!

Re: Help me find this please!

• Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would find someone on etsy to do I! Ask around. I'm sur someone would do it!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's just a sequin-ed out piece of fabric. Go look at your local Joanns or specialty fabric store. 
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_this-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:14153f66-7098-4ac8-b21e-d9a9181787cfPost:fbe90e41-5810-482c-a040-93b1dd1e5bdc">Re: Help me find this please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's just a sequin-ed out piece of fabric. Go look at your local Joanns or specialty fabric store. 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah that would be my first stop too.  Much cheaper than ordering it from somewhere.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree about Joann's or a fabric store.  I saw similar fabric there in multiple colors.  There's no reason to have someone "make" a tablecloth - take a big piece of fabric, cut it, and lay it over the table.  If you're absolutely set on it, take it to a tailor and pay $5 to have the edges sewn so it doesn't fray.  Or even better - have someone who is handy with a sewing machine do it for you.  I've done worse by hand.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's the big fisheye sequins that you're after (right?) I've looked at HobbyLobby, JoAnn's, Michaels, and ACMoore and I couldn't find anything like that..  Some of them had the fisheye sequins as like a  trim, so you could either trim something in it, orrrr sew long strips on it.  Personally... and this is just a suggestion, but go and get a piece of fabric (Or even a hot pink table cloth if you can find one) and then you can either glue a shiitton of the sequins on with a hot glue gun (Since you still have a while before your wedding, I'd do this and either pop in a long ass movie like Titanic and sit and do this for a few hours), or sew them on by hand (I've done that on a costume for a play once and it took me literally 18 hours.).  You can stock up on the big packs of sequins using a 40% coupon from Hobby Lobby and just buy like one pack a week (or more when they're on sale) and do a little bit at a time.  I hope that makes sense...

YGPM Zim.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards