Snarky Brides
Options

It's Saturday! Who's Awake!

Good Morning ladies!

How is everyone today?

Steph- Hope you're feeling better. I know DH and I rarely fight, but when we do it's depressing. And can take little while to come out of that funk.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!

• Options
    Good morning, ladies!  Getting ready to take my friend to the spa for a facial and manicure her H set up for her bday.  Then she and I are going on a mountain bike ride with the Hs.  And, I think DH is going to smoke 4 racks of ribs today.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    8 hours is great, Sucrets.  Go, Em.
  • Options
    Hey ya'll! I am up kinda early (8:30) but only because I have my first fitting this morning!! I am so excited...
    It started feeling real yesterday when my stepmom and I were meeting with the wedding coordinator at the church and my stepmom started crying! I was like Ohh noo, I am not going to be able to look at you or dad on the wedding day. I will be a blubbering mess.

Anyways, facials and manis sound awesome, Les. What a great bday gift. :)

Yay for miss Em!
  • Options
    Good morning! I've been up for a little while, which is pretty weird for me on a Saturday morning.  I'm trying to figure out what to do for save the dates, and feeling very overwhelmed.  Why are there so many websites to order from? 

CS, that sounds like a pretty fun day.  What kind of restaurants? 

Stacey, have fun at your fitting!

• Options
    Your first fitting - how exciting, Stacey.  Have fun.
  • Options
    Good morning! I'm really starting to hate the weeks H has class. I only see him when his head hits the pillow and I'm really starting to miss him.

Les, that's a great gift! I wanna be your friend Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning! 

It seems like everyone is having a good start to their Saturday!  I'm waiting to hear back from my mom and aunt about thwat time we should head down to see the new baby.  Of course, it's a long drive, so I'm not looking forward to that part. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-saturday-whos-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a09717a-c374-4262-8952-74f2a32044ffPost:99ec13a7-e3d6-4b81-838f-aff8d55eb884">Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Saxy, it's this pizza place called Pietro's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

Mmmm...I'm hoping for a yummy pizza dinner tonight, too.  Sounds like an amazing food day for you.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Saxy, I wrote back to you in the htread from last night.

I'm jealous of anyone doing dress fittings because I can't wait to start dresss shopping (I'm looking at you, Stacey!).  I was going to go a few weeks ago, but I chickened out.  I'm going to wait till November, which was my original plan anyway, so that I'm a year out.

I love BWW commercials.  I don't think we have too many out here though.

ETA: Not kim!  CS!  I am too tired for this today.  I wihs FI would wake up so we can see this baby and come home and nap :)

• Options
    Nates--sweet, back to searching FB. 
  • Options
    Morning. I'm working today. And tomorrow. Blegh. I hate long weekends, thank God it's the last one with people at their cottages.
  • Options
    Morning...I just had my first brazilian wax...I am still alive!

I love long weekends.
  • Options
    Me, me! I'm awake!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-saturday-whos-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a09717a-c374-4262-8952-74f2a32044ffPost:37a74e19-3141-4ce2-8b97-bab4a7574fde">Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning...I just had my first brazilian wax...I am still alive! I love long weekends.
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

That sounds so painful. Eek!

Brooke, you haven't been around in awhile. How are ya?
  • Options
    Morning everyone. Have fun at the fitting, stacey!

I'm still looking for my camera cord. I'm not happy that it's missing, and it doesn't make sense because I just used the damn thing on Sunday. But other than that, I will be getting ready to go to my mom's tonight. We're going to my uncle's wedding tomorrow and I'm excited.
  • Options
    I'm here!  We're doing our e-pics today...I'm still trying to decide what to wear.  And if I should do my nails. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Good Morning and Happy Saturday.

I'm kind of sad that I wasn't around here last night. I missed some good conversations

FI and I will be having a mini-bbq today. I really have to get off to the store to get some pasta a salad ingredients. Oh, and I have quite a bit of cleaning to do. So I'm really looking forward to the house being clean and the food being cooked so I can just be holding a beer in my hand and having a good time.
  • Options
    J, I vote bright colors. I bet you look great in turquoise!
  • Options
    I have to go scour my closet.  I had an idea, but then the weather got way too warm, so it ruined everything.

• Options
    It's way too warm here too. I like fall and fall weather personally.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-saturday-whos-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a09717a-c374-4262-8952-74f2a32044ffPost:11368287-ab65-4752-aa64-a18ddc9dfd79">Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to go scour my closet.  I had an idea, but then the weather got way too warm, so it ruined everything.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

That happened with mine, too.  Silly weather.  Now all my pictures have my sweater sleeves scrunched.  Have fun, though!
  • Options
    Thanks!  I'm glad it's nice though :)  It could easily be snowing and 30.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-saturday-whos-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a09717a-c374-4262-8952-74f2a32044ffPost:9fc25d6a-2e54-4484-8a3d-1a4157e241e9">Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  I'm glad it's nice though :)  It could easily be snowing and 30.

<div>Dammit, J&K. DON"T SAY THE S WORD.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm good. Just finally rolled out of bed/couch (damn dog.)  I'm tired and my migraine is still hanging around.  Thanks for asking KD- we're fine.  Thankfully, when we fight, we tend to get it all out.  Then it's just an automatic truce in the morning.</div><div>
    </div><div>We're sitting here watching the Gophers get creamed by Wisconsin (as always.)  Just, for once, it'd be nice to have something to cheer for as a Minnesotan sports fan.</div>
  • Options
    GO BADGERS!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-saturday-whos-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a09717a-c374-4262-8952-74f2a32044ffPost:7490d391-3f60-4c7f-ac8b-3ac528e4a0e3">Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]GO BADGERS!

<div>BITCH!  First the snow talk, and NOW? Now you're cheering for the enemy?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>that's ok. At least you're cheering for a winning team.  Just don't say Go Sioux when it comes to hockey and we can still be friends.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-saturday-whos-awake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a09717a-c374-4262-8952-74f2a32044ffPost:f117daad-421a-4b97-a876-2321e58a6aec">Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Saturday! Who's Awake! : BITCH!  First the snow talk, and NOW? Now you're cheering for the enemy? that's ok. At least you're cheering for a winning team.  Just don't say Go Sioux when it comes to hockey and we can still be friends.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Oh crap.  I guess now would not be a good time to tell you that I did a year of grad school at UND...?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards