• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Kentucky

Chair Covers in Louisville

Me and my fiance have ran into a problem of finding chair covers at a resonable price to rent or peurchase. We had purchased some from a individual that was not very reputable and we got only half of what we wanted. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good company or person who rents them for a decent price and has ivory as well as purple. Everyone we find onlune is either crazy high or not local. Thanks

Re: Chair Covers in Louisville

• I just ordered mine from linentablecloth.com for crazy cheap!!  I got white banquet covers for 1.99 each and they were 20% off total too!!  I have heard good things about them and they had good reviews!!  Free shipping with $50. or more.  Hope this helps!!

In Response to Chair Covers in Louisville:
    Me and my fiance have ran into a problem of finding chair covers at a resonable price to rent or peurchase. We had purchased some from a individual that was not very reputable and we got only half of what we wanted. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good company or person who rents them for a decent price and has ivory as well as purple. Everyone we find onlune is either crazy high or not local. Thanks
    Posted by Mgootee213
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards