Kentucky
Options

Chair Covers in Louisville

Me and my fiance have ran into a problem of finding chair covers at a resonable price to rent or peurchase. We had purchased some from a individual that was not very reputable and we got only half of what we wanted. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good company or person who rents them for a decent price and has ivory as well as purple. Everyone we find onlune is either crazy high or not local. Thanks

Re: Chair Covers in Louisville

• Options
    I just ordered mine from linentablecloth.com for crazy cheap!!  I got white banquet covers for 1.99 each and they were 20% off total too!!  I have heard good things about them and they had good reviews!!  Free shipping with $50. or more.  Hope this helps!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_chair-covers-in-louisville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:299f83a4-e0db-40a5-bb7e-bc209ee60a81Post:e986156d-e2de-405b-b412-0b5a711efe2a">Chair Covers in Louisville</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me and my fiance have ran into a problem of finding chair covers at a resonable price to rent or peurchase. We had purchased some from a individual that was not very reputable and we got only half of what we wanted. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good company or person who rents them for a decent price and has ivory as well as purple. Everyone we find onlune is either crazy high or not local. Thanks
    Posted by Mgootee213[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards