Colorado-Denver

The Wedding Seamstress???

anyone use them? I am thinking about using them to bustle my dress. I am waiting to hear back to set up a time to go in and show them the dress to get a final price.

I found a few other ladies

one is wiling to come to me to pick and drop off the dress ( FL isn't sure about all that) for $20.00 she hasn't seen the dress yet.

The other lady does it out of her home. I need to take the dress to her to talk about price as well.

I know the cheaper isn't always the best way to go.. but i would like to keep it under $30.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Wedding Seamstress???

• edited December 2011
    what are you getting done?

edit, never mind, i re-read your post

i can't imagine that bustling the dress would cost that much. i hope it all works out
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment with them on the 8th of Jan. I read mostly great reviews about them on wedding wire. So I hope they are good too!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_wedding-seamstress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:c5c7b399-3640-4b48-b892-1ba1bddf6728Post:b6dca4d2-3549-4ac8-8378-2177016b1155">Re: The Wedding Seamstress???</a>:
    [QUOTE]what are you getting done? edit, never mind, i re-read your post <font color="#ff0000">i can't imagine that bustling the dress would cost that much</font>. i hope it all works out
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]

according to the wedding seamstress website the bustle starts off at $25.00.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used her and loved her!! My dress was bought used and the seamtress who tailored it before messed it up in a few areas so she had to fix it. Also she made my veil which was cheaper then you can buy in the store. I think for she is a great value.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards