African American Weddings
Options

Just A Kid Waiting For Christmas...

Today we are 17 days out from the wedding, and I can't help but feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.  It seems like the days are just snailing along.  Of course, I'm finishing up some details, but come on June 4th, I'm so ready!  Anybody else feeling like this?

Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just A Kid Waiting For Christmas...

• Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right here Mandi. I'm 18 days out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im at 39 days. But cant wait for this wedding to be here and over. It felt like the year was going like flash gordon and then it just stopped.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm only 10 days out!  My days have been flying by. We had a really short engagement...only 3 1/2 months, so I guess I have gotten used to feeling "rushed".
    Mrs. Natasha B. Williams May 28, 2010
    The Journey Began.....

N & B Engagement Photos
    imageFrom Vegas 2010
    imageFrom Las Vegas Wedding 2010 imageFrom Las Vegas Wedding 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure when we look back on this time, we will think it passed so fast.  But I'm getting restless now.

LCA - How many of your 231 are coming?

KSTURGIS - Is your FI feeling any better?
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nope. I can wait a month or two. LOL
    I have 101 things to do and no time to do them. Seems like my list is growing everyday.
    But I need the wedding to pass so I can get my life and my bank account back!

oh yeah, 12 days to go...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_just-kid-waiting-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c91d0081-a032-4175-b4d0-afb3aa92095bPost:f13aabc5-796d-43b1-8d16-27f3342c7c4a">Re: Just A Kid Waiting For Christmas...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure when we look back on this time, we will think it passed so fast.  But I'm getting restless now. LCA - How many of your 231 are coming? KSTURGIS - Is your FI feeling any better?
    Posted by mandikaykay[/QUOTE]

Thank the heavens that it was only the meds. But he says he still doesnt feel well. The doc says its the sudden switch of meds, along with the fact that the old ones have to work their way out of his system. But he will be ok. Thanks so much for asking.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Gosh I have 18 days and all I feel right now is STRESSED!

My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lturner3580lturner3580 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm with you pas! I could stand to wait a few more months but I'm ready for it to be all said and done. I only have 11 days!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yesss!! I am 11 days away and I feel so ANXIOUS! I can't wait! I am not even stressed about any of the little stuff that needs to be done. I could care less. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Y'all are all so close...that means we have lots of beautiful pictures to look forward to! Enjoy your last few days...even if you are busy during them, you can never get them back.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am stressed the fluck out.  I need about another month. I am looking forward to my honeymoon though.  I was just telling FI that everyone else seems to be more excited about our wedding than us.  I'm just so stressed out and worried that everything won't get done.
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My prayers are with all of you ladies as you close in on the last few weeks (or days!) before your weddings!  I am happy for you all, but sad at the same time b/c I guess that means most of you won't be on the AAW board as much?  I hope you all stay!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandi- We're having 168 guests attending.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards