North Carolina-Outer Banks

For inquiring minds (the Pearl)

For inquiring minds:

The management company that has taken over The Pearl from the bitch - I mean, Trish - is wonderful.  They have a new wedding coordinator (Belinda) who has literally come through and honored every single thing I was promised when signing up with The Pearl.  She is super attentive, so awesome, and just a sweet lady.  You can tell she's definitely done this before.  I guess this is probably a blessing in disguise - because as stressful as all of it was in the beginning, it's turned out not only to be better than what Trish was offering, but I have someone working on my wedding now who actually seems to CARE.

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for all of your help and support while I was going through that crazy time! :)  You're all so sweet.

Anna

Re: For inquiring minds (the Pearl)

• Anna,
    You have NO IDEA how happy this post makes me!! Thank goodness for Belinda! :)

So beyond glad that they are accomodating you and making you a happy bride, as you so deserve to be. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Thanks, Sarah!!

I know.  I'm so relieved lol...

One thing I do need help with is choosing a hair/makeup vendor.  I posted on the board about this too right below this post... but am wondering if you guys have recs and pics to go with your recs from your own weddings/wedding parties (if you guys don't mind sharing)?

xo
  • I am so thrilled that this is working out for you Anna!  I know it was a very stressful time for you not knowing what was going to happen but I am so relieved that Belinda is taking care of your wedding and more importantly, you as an individual.

I used "It's Royalty Salon" in Manteo b/c that was a lot closer to our beach house than other salons.  I will post in the thread below as well.

Ohhhh and did you see my post about Susan with Atlantic Cake Co that is working with The Pearl brides for their cake?  She did our cake and it was soooooo good :)

Keep us posted on things!

• Anna,
    I used Amber from Bombshell's for my makeup and a friend did my hair. I LOVE Amber! I posted a pic below of my makeup for you. Sorry I'm not any help with the hair! Do you have time before the wedding to go down and do a few trials?

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I'm so glad things are working out for you.  Are they changing the name or will it still be The Pearl?  Just curious.  The venue really is so pretty and the location is perfect for a beach wedding and reception.  I can't wait to hear more about it!

I replied to your other post about hair.  Bombshell's rocks. :)
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Very excited for you Anna!  My offer stands on the alcohol - we live close - let me know if you need anything! 

Are you going to the expo?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • So excited this worked out for you!  Yay for Belinda taking over at the Pearl.  Keep us updated, and can't wait to see pics of your wonderful day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards