New York-Upstate

Intro

Hello Ladies

My name is Kristn Ive been married to Shaun for over eight years! We did our first wedding JOP style with about four people. Ive always wanted a big wedding, :) SO we are renewing 10/15/11. We have everything set but a DJ and a church ! I want to do it in a church! My problem im having is that Shaun didnt grow up in the church. SO we are getting a lot of walls! Ugh! I could do my invites now but seeing how we dont have a church we cant!!

Our after party is in Albany NY (western ave) Time is set , place is set (already gave down payment) I dont want it really far from the reception .

Anyways! Cant wait to chat with you all get ideas and give them :)
October 2011 Siggy Challenge: Fave thing about Spring/Baseball Team red sox nation Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro

• aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if this is too far, but we ran into an issue finding a church and were able to have St Marys in Ballston Spa agree to do our ceremony.  It is a Catholic church and finding one that would do it without either of us being members was so hard! 

Just out of curiosity, where on Western Ave is the reception?  I live right off of Western and cannot think of any place that does weddings. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I live off of western also.. because its our renewing we are doing it at the hotel on western.. it was a deal only 70/pp lol.. I looked into All saints (i use to attend before it turned to All Saints and they said NO ) it kind of irked me lol..it would be so easy with my house a few blocks from the church and a few blocks from the hotel.. oh well
    October 2011 Siggy Challenge: Fave thing about Spring/Baseball Team red sox nation Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards