Washington-Seattle
Options

Finally a Bride, a lurker no more!

Ive been been the knot off and on for the past 4 years as a lurker and now I can finally start planning my wedding. So excited!

Re: Finally a Bride, a lurker no more!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!!!!! Did you guys just get engaged? Welcome! Can't wait to hear more about your wedding!!!!!!

If you wanna make a bio, I recommend mywedding.com. It's super easy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like Sara said, congrats & welcome!  Mywedding is pretty easy if you go the bio route, but there are a couple other options such as Weebly and Google pages.  What have you begun planning so far?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  It happened under the tree Xmas morning and it was very sweet with just the two of us.  We are setting a tentative date of 10.10.10 and its definately going to be in our hometown of Honolulu, HI.  We are going to go with a peacock inspired theme.  I love the rich colors and think itll a fall wedding, even though it is Hawaii and there are no seasons.

I started a page on weebly, but don't care for it. I will check out mywedding and see if its more interesting/creative. 

Even though I will be on the HI board a lot, Ive been lurking on the Seattle board and have gotten a lot of good ideas already.  Im getting a little stressed out cause I know the date is popular and vendors are going to be booked up quick.  so much to do, thank god for TK.  I just installed the toolbar and it does make things so much easier. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congradulations!

imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Ooo, I just saw a Hawaiian beach wedding on one of the blogs where they did bleached peacock feathers. Of course, you said you like the rich colors, but you could mix some bleached in as well. :)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I saw a picture of white peacock feather centerpieces and i think they are gorgeous as well. I want that too!  I know i want my bouquet to be white, so maybe I will include some in there, or in my hair piece. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your ideas sound so beautiful!
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!

I'm a Seattle local planning a HI wedding.  It'll be nice to have another to see how you do it.  You'll find this and the HI board both very helpful - I certainly have.

My first piece of unsolicited advice is to make sure you really enjoy your engagement.  You have lots of time to plan and don't need to do it all at once.  Remember to take the time to enjoy your FI and enjoy being a FI.  :)
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! :)
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really late to this post, but welcome and congrats! And I'm loving your ideas! Can't wait to see inspiration pics!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards