Missouri

Pumpkin Patch Wedding in Missouri- Need Help!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone! I've been having a super hard time trying to figure out where exactly to have our ceremony and reception.  We want our wedding to have a rustic fall feel.  We're planning it for the beginning of November.  I just had this idea to maybe have the wedding at a pumpkin patch?? I'm not sure if that sounds crazy or not but I thought it might be just the kind of place we want.  I live in the Washington, MO area and I don't want my guests to have to travel too far.  Have any of you heard of a pumpkin patch wedding and reception or do you know of any pumpkin patches in our area that will let you rent the space to have this type of event?  I'd appreciate any help! Thank you!

Re: Pumpkin Patch Wedding in Missouri- Need Help!!!!!!!!!

• I found several farms in the St. Louis area that raise pumpkins just by utilizing google.  Maybe you can find one nearer to you?

Just one concern though, aren't most pumpkins harvested in late September/early October? 
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • There's Grants farm and Eckerts farm in Belleville, il. I think it would be super awesome! If you need a photographer let me know!! payitforwardphotography@yahoo.com. Www.pifphotography.com
  • Rombach Farms in the Chesterfield Valley is really cute, but I don't know what kind of events they host, or what their facilities are like.  Use LOTS of Google and Bing searches and photos. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards