Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Transportation Dillema - White or Black Limo?

Hi Ladies -

Transportation is one of the last things on my list and I'm running into a dillema - should the limo be black or white?

For some reason I always thought white limo to match the white dress, but it seems that is not the norm...as 've reached out to a couple vendors to secure quotes and have been informed that they only have black limos in their fleets.

Have any of y'all run into this issue? What do y'all think? And are there any transportation companies y'all reccomend?

Thanks!

Re: Transportation Dillema - White or Black Limo?

• Options
    Sorry, I don't have any limo company recommendations but I think a black limo looks fancier and is a nice contrast with a white wedding gown.
  • Options
    you could always go vintage....like a white Rolls if you really want a white car....several companies have those
  • Options
    Honestly, I don't think it really matters what color they are but black seems to be the norm. I think our 2 limo's were black but I never saw them.
  • Options
    i ran into the same thing.. i thought i should have white limos, but the company i went with only had black limos available (im not sure if they even have white limos)... so i'm going with it :)  good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Although we booked 13 months out, we are having to use 2 compnies. We booked 2 limos(to get the wedding party to the ceremony) and a shuttle bus, for our guests, from Alert. We had to use Nicoll's for our limo away because Alert was already booked.
  • Options
    I think I remember Limousine Livery asking me if I wanted white or black. So you might want to check with them, but I'm not sure. I spoke with so many Limo services! I do remember that the white were and extra charge, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards