April 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaid Dresses Picked Out!

Yesterday I got together with 5 out of my 6 bridesmaids (the last one lives in Florida so we called her and sent her pics over the phone).  I was super worried because my lovely bridesmaids come in differnet shapes and sizes but are each beautiful and I didn't know if we would find a dress that would work for all of them.  Well, after 6 dresses, lots of laughter, and some tears on my moms part we found the perfect dress for all of them!!!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Satin-Ballgown-with-Pick-up-and-Sash-81123_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-All-Bridesmaid-Dresses

We are changing out the sash though for a different one with a flower accent on it. The color is Regency and the 2 Maids of Honors will have silver sashes and the bridesmaids will wear a black sash.  I'm so happy that my maids were so awesome and it was such a fun night!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses Picked Out!

• Gorgeous!!
  • Awesome check! I was in my FSIL wedding, and the matron of honor wore that dress :) Its so pretty!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • jealous!  This is one thing I have not been able to accomplish!  Going tonight with one of my bridesmaids.  Wish us luck!

Love your dresses, just beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck..it really was so much fun to spend times with my wonderful ladies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • beautiful!! I have a dress party scheduled with all of my girls tomorrow night, can't wait!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful. Yes fitting diff shapes n sizes can be a challenge, but I was soooo glad when we checked it off. That dress will b beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's a beautiful dress!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_bridesmaid-dresses-picked-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:5b41eccd-a42b-492e-866e-d72d626531b5Post:a50a9cda-8fc1-47e1-abef-46cdd085da23">Re: Bridesmaid Dresses Picked Out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]jealous!  This is one thing I have not been able to accomplish!  Going tonight with one of my bridesmaids.  Wish us luck! Love your dresses, just beautiful!
    Posted by GinaV0822[/QUOTE]

omg me too. SO ready to make a decision and get them ordered!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards