Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Jackson Hole- Booked!

So we booked our honeymoon to Jackson Hole! March 2 we arrive.

We are taking our snowboards and spending a few days on the slopes and a few days doing other things.

We will have a rental car so any rec's on things to do activity wise? We are doing the sleigh ride through the elk refuge. I saw a dinner or breakfast wildlife safari. Any thoughts on that? I haven't called them but wondered if it would be worth it at that time of the year.

My last post I got some great food rec's so I think we are ok on that.

I'm just working on a tentative loose schedule.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jackson Hole- Booked!

• Options
    I think during the winter, a lot of the animals (mostly elk, I guess) come out of Yellowstone and the mountains to stay in the valley, so the sleigh ride through the Elk Refuge should be really cool. Not sure how accessible Yellowstone is that time of year, but when my FI and I were in Jackson Hole a couple years ago (late July), we booked a bus tour of Yellowstone -- they picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel, so it was perfect. If you haven't been and the roads are passable/park is open, I'd highly recommend it. I think it was about $100 per person, and it took most of the day, although we were back in time for a late dinner. The BEST thing we did, though, was the day before -- we bought a couple "fisherman lunches" from a little restaurant/grocery and took them with us for the bus tour. When everyone else was standing in line for lunch at the restaurant at Old Faithful, we were wandring out toward another geyser with our lunches! If you're interested in a bus tour of Yellowstone, just google it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards