Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Where can I find a hairpiece like this?! :(

Hi girls, I LOVE this hair flower and I can't seem to find anything close to it on the web.  What I have found is too expensive!  ( I can't see spending $175 on a flower for my hair. )  Anyone have any suggestions? 

Re: Where can I find a hairpiece like this?! :(

• Options
    Definitely Etsy.

Do a search and find a seller that makes bridal hair fascinators somewhat similar to this one in your price range.

Contact them and send them a photo and ask if they can do something like it. If they say they can't, try someone else. I guarantee you will find someone who can help you out.

I got my hair fascinator from the seller misunbridal. They were great to work with, so you could try them (if you can find them).
  • Options
    Thanks girls!!!
  • Options
    Check with some of the sellers on Etsy.com. If you give them a picture, most can recreate what you want. Good Luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Try Michaels Craft Store also... I saw something almost identical to this!

Also Claires might have something too.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    saw the same damn thing at my bridal salon for $80 here in MA.  Call up Pronuptia in worcester see if they can mail it.
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
  • Options
    Definitely try Etsy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Ditto PP's, try Etsy!
    I got my hair clip on etsy for $30. I love it!
  • Options
    Find a good looking seller on etsy (one with a style you like and one that makes things similar to the item you want) and give them that picture. They'll make it for sure!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was at Claires and Icing last night and saw something almost identical to this as well.  Try the local places 1st if you have some time. I was hair accessory shopping too and ordered something from Etsy then found something better at Claires! Who knew?? So I'm wearing one for the ceremony ad the other for the reception to get my $$'s worth!!
    Good Luck Patty Cake!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wedzu.com - it's like etsy only for brides.  I haven't bought anything on it yet, but I am always looking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards