December 2012 Weddings

a month out for some of us...

So tomorrow is the month before our weddings and I know some of us are very very close now...So what's missing on the to -do list? How about honeymoons what are we all doing? Anyone getting those nervous/anxious butterflies?
SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator

Re: a month out for some of us...

• All I'm missing is my alterations (which I'm doing friday) and parents gifts (which I'm also ordering friday...DIYing the others next weekend) and my rehearsal dinner dress....

SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • I am 38 days out and I still need to download all the music for our iPod DJ, but that is about it. The Wed. before I am going to deliver my Welcome Guest Bags to the hotel, the Thursday before I am going to follow-up with all my vendors one last time, and the Friday before I will need to order the food (we are just doing Chicago style pizza), set-up the rehearsal dinner location with my decor, and stuff Garrett's popcorn into gift bags for our guests at the wedding on Sat. 

I can't wait... so excited! 

I also need to have my final fitting, but that isn’t until the day after Thanksgiving.

Honeymoon.. we are going to Moorea 12.20.12 – 01.03.13… couldn’t come soon enough.

Hope everyone is doing well and not stressing too much.

• Had my final fitting for my dress last night, and I started tearing up and realizing it's really happening a month from tomorrow for me! I have to get my rehearsal dress and finish up some gifts but other than that, not much.  Just need to make sure alcohol is picked up and also confirm everything with vendors/ make final payments. For our honeymoon we are going to the Dominican Republic from the 2nd to the 9th and I can't wait! Hope everyone has a calm last month before we all become wives!
  • I also have to get my alterations done, finish mailing our invites (small wedding and everyone knows when it is already lol), finalize decor with wedding coordinator, finalize ceremony details with the minister, walk thru the venue with photographer and wedding coordinator, organize our Ipod DJ.  For the honeymoon we still need to book our shore excursions (cruise!!  yay!!) and figure out what outfits we need for our honyemoon.  I also need to buy the wedding night attire ;-) 

I did set up my hair and make up trial for the 12th....and a very last minute detail is to find the dresses for my bridesmaids (I only have 2).  We are going shopping on the 5th when we are all off work.  

We also have the final payments for our venue, caterer, wedding coordinator, rental company...lol EXPENSIVE month!!!  lol At least our honeymoon is paid for.  

Man...I have a lot to do!!! lol Good luck ladies!!!
    Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12
  • I think it'll be expensive for all of us lol. It's all so exciting!!! We're not taking the honeymoon until March because we wanted to do it during Spring Break, we're going to Paris and London. Cruises in the winter are the best idea ever lol, best price and you don't have the kiddie crowd as much. Yay!!!
  • A month! its almost our time! I still have a lot to do mostly for my husband. Tux, rings, and vows and little details. I am 47 days out! we are close ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards