Ohio-Cincinnati

Embassy Suites Rivercenter

Did anyone else have Shannon as therir coordinator and now have the new individual who is much slower at responding? I sent Shannon emails and would hear back a day later. Rachel, my new coordinator, takes upwards of a week to respond to small questions.

Ah!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Embassy Suites Rivercenter

• Yeah we are using the Embassy. I do miss Shannon. Rachel is alright but she doesn't know her stuff like Shannon did. 

We went for our tasting last week. The food was great! But I had questions when Rachel sat down with us about things. She was completely unprepared and didn't bring the menu list with her. I was very disappointed :( 

Is there anything I can help with?
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • BrightFireflyBrightFirefly member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I've been waiting for a week for a response regarding alcohol.

Our wedding is in the afternoon - from 12 until four - so we were going to skip alcohol..

but now my mom is all concerned about people wanting a drink..

so I didn't know if it was possible to do a "cash bar" - but my parents get the bill and pay it at the end for whomeer bought drinks?

My other question is specific to our reception. -_- :: Sigh ::
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can do a cash bar and pay at the end...at least at night receptions. Also if you have a full buffet the wine and beer is included. But again that is for a night wedding. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_embassy-suites-rivercenter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:23159066-9951-4b9e-87d1-5584cd51f840Post:5a7b0be2-e09c-49b8-b210-d86b24279137">Re: Embassy Suites Rivercenter</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can do a cash bar and pay at the end...at least at night receptions. Also if you have a full buffet the wine and beer is included. But again that is for a night wedding. 
    Posted by HarperBargo[/QUOTE]

Yeah - wine and beer are not included in the luncheon reception for obvious reasons.

I wonder if she's out of town.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • She is not. I know she didn't work on Monday. We have a meeting with her on Thursday to go over specific things for the day of the wedding.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Apparently there was an issue with email. She thought she had responded (or did respond) and somewhere along the way it got lost. I either deleted it or she never hit send. Either way - all has been answered and fixed. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards